Skip to content
Can I cancel my registration for this event?
- Cancellations and changes must be received in writing at least 30 days prior to the scheduled course date to email@example.com
- Upon receipt of this written notification, refunds will be given less a 20% administrative charge only if a cancellation request is received 30 days in advance in writing (email, fax or letter).
- Cancellations made between 30 and 15 days prior to an event will be granted a credit for another track date useable for a period of 6 months from the date the credit is issued (credits are tracked and can only be transferred one time).
- No cancellations will be accepted 14 days or less prior to an event but you do have the option to sell or give away your spot.
- If your event was purchased or arranged through a dealer, all cancelations must go through that dealer, not directly to Ride University.