Skip to content
What are the riding gear requirements?
Rider Gear Requirements
- Damage free BSI,ECE-2205, DOT or SNELL full-face helmet with face shield.
- Riding boots that fully cover the ankle.
- Gauntlet style gloves with full wrist coverage.
- One or two piece leathers. Two piece leather suits must zip together for Novice, Intermediate or Advanced groups. Ballistic nylon suits such as Joe Rocket, AeroStitch etc. are acceptable in the Novice ONLY. They can be one piece or two piece that zip together with 50% zipper contact, reinforced and padded shoulders, elbows, hips, and knee areas. No chaps.
- Advanced and Intermediate group riders are required to wear back protectors. Soft back pads sewn into suits are not enough. We have a limited number of back protectors for rent at each event.
- Ride University also asks that you consider the use of a chest protector.